As digital transformation changes the way companies do business, it requires an infrastructural change to support DX powered processes. This can be completed through Hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI).
HCI represents the next step in the evolution of IT infrastructure. It takes the idea of integrating computers, storage, and networking—which started with converged systems—and adds deeper abstraction and automation to provide an all-in-one data center.
The key benefits of HCI are:
- Eliminating the need to purchase individual servers for each operational process
- Virtualization of software and management tools
- Support by a single vendor
- Does not require installation of storage-area network (SAN) or network-attached storage (NAS)
- Reduction of the overall cost of the HCI system
The drive towards HCI helps fulfil the need for moving infrastructures at the speed of business. This whitepaper shows how your business can move at the speed of hyperconvergence.