According to recent research, the year 2016 was the crossover point for flash capacity and experts say that by 2026 virtually all workloads will move from HDD to flash.
For IT infrastructure, flash is the new normal. It is affordable, agile, efficient and fast. And with Dell EMC All-Flash Solutions, you can now supercharge your IT transformation faster than ever.
Dell EMC’s extensive family of industry-leading All-Flash products made with Intel Xeon processors are purpose built with the most advanced features and capabilities available. They work for any size company, regardless of workload. The benefits of adopting the #1 market leader are numerous. Here are just a few of them:
• 3x faster application performance – Applications are always responsive with consistent and predictable performance.
• Always on with up to 99.9999% availability – World-class solutions combine disaster recovery with business continuity and data protection.
• Deploy up to 4.6 times more applications – Fully optimized, ready-to-go All-Flash Converged Infrastructure results in 96% reduction in downtime, 4.4 times faster to market for new services.
• Backup 50% faster – Reduce protection storage requirements from 10 times to 30 times and get 30 times faster VMware recovery.
• Reduce costs by up to 80% over three years – This includes 5.8 times lower storage admin costs, lower power, space and cooling requirements. Store 6 times more data than disk-based systems.
From start to finish, Dell EMC All-Flash Solutions are a breeze to set up. In less than 30 minutes, you can set up, configure and operate your storage array. You can also manage storage health faster with CloudIQ. These Solutions provide your company with an enterprise-class performance that power your workloads of today and tomorrow with storage that scales up to millions of IOPS while delivering sub-millisecond latency.
If you want to know more about Dell EMC All-Flash Solutions, click the link below for more information.