If you were to ask most IT heads if their company’s data protection solution was ready for tomorrow, most would answer in the negative.
According to the numbers:
- 82% believe their current system will not support future challenges
- 24% believe their current system will compete with the speed of flash arrays
- 29% believe their current system can fully recover data on or off-premises
The flash powered Dell EMC Data Domain Systems is out to change those numbers.
Powered by Intel Xeon processors, Dell EMC Data Domain enables companies to meet explosive data growth head-on and provides industry-leading protection storage for backup, archive, and disaster recovery.
Among its benefits are:
- Leading Performance – Allows you to backup 544 TB in an 8-hour window.
- Unprecedented Scalability – Offers advanced deduplication and allows you to backup up to 50 petabytes logical capacity on the active tier.
- Modern Path to the Cloud – Features unparalleled efficiency for long-term retention in the cloud and is the only protection storage to natively tier deduplicated data to the public, private or hybrid cloud.
- Enhanced VM Protection – Features faster file-level recovery, shorter recovery time objectives (RTOS) and 20x faster instant access with the power of the flash.
- Enterprise-Ready – 24/7 high availability configurations ensure business continuity.
Whether you are small, midsize or enterprise, Dell EMC offers systems and software to fit your every need. With Dell EMC Data Domain Systems, your company will be able to compete with the speed of flash arrays, fully recover data on or off premises and conquer data protection challenges both of today and tomorrow.
If you want to know more about the flash powered Dell EMC Data Domain Systems, click the link below for more information.