The workforce today is typically made up of employees working wherever and whenever they want with mobile capabilities. However, the tools we use to stay productive aren’t always reliable or efficient.
What happens when this is the case?
When companies don’t provide proper tools, employees will almost always tip off into Shadow IT by downloading the tools they like to use.
This might be great for productivity and personal ease of use but over time can create issues with security and compliance and hinder business strategy and growth.
In fact, according to a 2015 press release by Frost & Sullivan, “In a survey of 4,500 enterprise decision-makers, collaboration accounted for more than 1/3 of the success or failure of a company’s business performance.”
So how do we combat this problem?
The Office 365 suite provides companies the compatible and secure tools their employees need to perform well.
The Office 365 suite comes with five unique features?
- Tools for communication and productivity including Skype for business and Yammer that allow companies flexibility and ease of use.
- Access to information anytime and anywhere with OneDrive for Business and SharePoint.
- A level of security for your data with Office 365 security that changes with threats and Mobile Device Management.
- A path for growth and reliability providing transparency for future updates and status reports.
- Smooth migration and first-class support. Microsoft FastTrack offers support to businesses that want to accelerate engagement.