5 Ways to Connect Commerce with the Customer Experience
Tim is a marketing officer at Top Computers, an app-based company that allows customers to bid on and buy inexpensive merchandise.
He knows that to turn potential and current customers into loyalists who will continue to use his company to satisfy their needs, he must deliver contextual shopping experiences to his audience. The only problem is, he is not sure of the best way to achieve this.
He has heard several of his friends and family members complain about different companies offering subpar customer service which has, in turn, made them switch to purchasing their products from other retailers.
Tim does not want this to happen to his company so he sets his sights on figuring out the best ways he can connect commerce with the customer experience to make his customers happy and turn them into brand loyalists.
After doing some exhausting research, Tim discovered the following 5 points:
1. Deliver personalized, relevant content in the moment. Customer engagement is at its highest when customers are actively shopping. Responding in real-time makes customers more likely to act.
2. Shape online shopping experiences for any device. Connect with customers and shape their shopping experience to suit whatever device they’re operating on and serve them on their terms.
3. Increase engagement with the social community. Customers trust other customers more than celebrity endorsements. Add user-generated content and customers will trust your company more.
4. Deliver a completely connected customer experience. When experiences are personalized with sophisticated merchandising and shopping, the customer is much happier across all channels.
5. Gain actionable insights. Track shopping activities of customers and turn that data into actionable insights to acquire new customers and nurture existing customers.
With this newfound wisdom, Tim now knows that he is ready to create the best experience for his customers and send them through the buying funnel so they come back to him again and again.
If you want to know more about how to connect commerce with creating excellent customer experiences, click the link below for more information.