Thanks to its affordability, agility, speed, and efficiency, all-flash storage has become the new normal for information technology departments in every sector of business. As more and more organizations undergo an information technology transformation, all-flash storage can be used to not only accelerate this transformation but also to modernize the data center of the organization.
As all-flash storage fuels information technology transformation, there are five major ways companies can use this new normal in flash storage to modernize and accelerate their transformation efforts. Let’s take a look at the five ways all-flash storage is fueling information technology transformation.
1. One way all-flash storage is fueling information technology transformation is by offering companies faster performance. For companies that want to ensure consistently fast response times for their mission-critical applications, all-flash storage is the solution for them. All-flash storage not only offers three times faster performance but also ultra-low latency and sub-millisecond response times.
2. Another way all-flash storage is fueling information technology transformation is by offering higher availability. All-flash storage helps organizations maintain seamless operations with up to 99.9999 percent availability and even twenty-four seven VDI uptime.
3. The third way all-flash storage is fueling information technology transformation in all types of companies is its ability to scale massively. Since one size does not fit all, all-flash storage allows companies to choose where they want to start, from entry-level to enterprise, and grow from there. With all-flash storage, companies can scale up to 4PB with response times under 500 microseconds!
4. The fourth way all-flash storage is fueling information technology transformation in every sector is because it offers low TCO and fast ROI. With all-flash storage, companies can keep information technology expenses under control by reducing costs by up to 80 percent over three years. With all-flash storage, companies can also lower their storage admin costs by 5.8 times and lower their CAPEX/OPEX by up to 50 percent! Not only that, but all-flash storage will even lower a company’s power, space, and cooling requirements while storing six times more data than traditional disk-based storage systems.
5. The fifth way all-flash storage is fueling information technology transformation is because it’s easier to deploy and manage. With all-flash storage, companies can manage their storage up to eight times faster with a fully integrated and optimized all-flash converged infrastructure. An all-flash storage infrastructure even lets companies run backups 50 percent faster.
With the right combination of performance, price, and density options, you can add an all-flash storage infrastructure to your organization. All-flash storage cannot only reduce storage costs for your company but it can also reduce complexity with its reliable, low-latency performance. Discover how an all-flash storage solution can modernize your data center with this comprehensive whitepaper: 5 Ways All-Flash Storage Fuels IT Transformation.