Work culture today is super competitive, almost fully digital, and always changing.
No matter the size of your company, it is likely you are looking for effective ways to improve your recruiting, hiring, and retaining processes and technology, but find there is little time to devote to it.
Having amazing HR technology plays a huge role in satisfying the needs of your employees and making the HR department’s daily job easier.
There are 7 key factors (and questions) that can help you choose the best HR technology for your employees and your company.
- Engagement (Does it inspire employees to be engaged?)
- Experience (Are employee interactions better?)
- Millennials (Are the expectations of millennial employees being met?)
- Self-Service (Does it empower employees to accomplish their major tasks efficiently?)
- Trust (Will it support the needs of employees and can it be trusted?)
- It-Works or It-Doesn’t (Does it work or will it break down after a while and cause a bigger problem?)
- Retention (Will it help to keep employees?)
Your answers to these questions and deep dive into these seven key factors could be the difference between a happy and an unhappy employee.
Want to take a deeper look at these key factors? Click the link below for more information.