In our fast paced and global world, creativity and innovation are happening on teams in offices, at work stations, and remotely around the world in real time.
For companies whose employees work in typically unconventional ways, it is increasingly difficult to compete in the digital age.
To combat this issue of mobility, companies are using Office 365 to:
- gain the best talent
- collaborate with teams across geography and time zones
- provide excellent customer service.
According to Accenture’s 2012 survey, “67% of CIOs and IT professionals believe mobility will impact business as much as—or more than—the Internet did in the 1990s.”
How can your teams work more efficiently and be more productive with collaboration hacks such as Office 365?
- It will offer fast delivery and agility in the marketplace
- It will encourage fluid collaboration between company and customers
- It will enable increased mobility
- It will help you support a global workforce that gets more done faster and better